These are the apples in my eyes

These are the apples in my eyes
Jive turkeys!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm a member of BzzAgent, are Y-O-U?

Ok, so I am a member of this site called http://www.bzzagent.com/. They send me all sorts of free stuff to try, for real! You do have to build up by trying little things at first and submitting reports, but damn it's worth it!!!
I love being a BzzAgent! They literally, send me free stuff to try and talk about so that companies know what consumers think. I love the site! You really should sign up if you like free stuff. I've gotten cooking stuff, spices, make up, remote control cars, aprons, facial care, and I can't even begin to think of the other stuff I've gotten...Click the link above if you want to sign up. If not, then I'll be back later with a more personal post about things going on at home....Peace and Hairgrease!

No comments:

Post a Comment